String beans w/ Chinese Sausage. Mix with the green beans, add the oyster sauce and stir until heated through. Serve as a side dish or as a main course over brown rice. Andouille Sausage with White Beans in Tomato Sauce This is my simplified (and much lighter & faster) version of the French Classic, Cassoulet.
Cooking something for dinner ️ Troy Paulson. Heat a nonstick pan to medium-high heat and add the garlic and Chinese sausage. Cook until the garlic is golden and the sausage is slightly crisp. You can have String beans w/ Chinese Sausage using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of String beans w/ Chinese Sausage
- It’s 1 bundle of string beans.
- It’s 3 pcs of chinese sausages.
- It’s of Garlic, onion, shallots.
- It’s of little cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
Dice potatoes, cut linguica and string beans into bite-sized pieces. Add beans, spread out to cover base. The Szechuan Green Beans with Ground Pork recipe is characteristic of the hot and spicy cuisine from the Szechuan province. You can substitute lean ground chicken or turkey for pork and asparagus for green beans.
String beans w/ Chinese Sausage instructions
- Wash and cut string beans into 2 inches..
- Slice garlic, ginger, onion and sausage..
- Heat a wok and saute all ings and add string beans. Add water simmer. Then add oyster sauce and cook. Thicken with oyster sauce.
Green Beans with Cherry Tomatoes "My family loved it. It was easy and made a colorful dish." – Elaine Calhoun. Lemon Pepper Green Beans "This is a great spin on an old side." – leexlee Savory Green Beans "A richly flavored, elegant side dish. See great recipes for Chinese Green Beans too! Drain the beans and add the butter, tossing to coat as it.