Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas. Mare's Chicken with Potatoes and Peas step by step. Place potatoes, onion, and carrots in large Pyrex. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Stir in peas, lemon juice, and chopped cilantro; season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes, peas and lemon slices. Whisk together the balsamic, lemon juice, honey and a half cup of water. You can cook Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas
- You need 30 of small round potatoes halved.
- It’s 1 pound of bone in skin on chicken thighs.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- You need 5 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of carrots (optional).
When the wine steams up, add the lemon-honey mixture. Using a slotted spoon, transfer chicken and vegetables to platter; keep warm. Plus, the recipe calls for bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, which retain a great deal of moisture as they cook in the oven—and cost far less than skinless, boneless breasts. The chicken stands up to a higher temperature, too, so you get the best of both worlds.
Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on chicken and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots in large Pyrex. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put chicken in top of potatoes and carrots and place bay leaves on top.
- Bake for 30-35 min until chicken is almost cooked. Remove from oven and add can of peas. Cook for an additional 10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and browned. Enjoy!.
Add potatoes, broth, rosemary, and pepper. In this video I have shown you how to make a quick and easy chicken keema (chicken minced meat) with potatoes and green peas gravy. This is a very delicious spicy and flavourful chicken gravy dish. Arrange in a large roasting pan, with shallots in center and carrots, potatoes, and lemon toward edges. Potatoes, shallots and peas are coated in a lemon, garlic and herb sauce and roasted with juicy chicken thighs.