Coffee Banana Cake Loaf. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Loaf Cake I. This Coffee Cake Banana Bread recipe is always a crowd pleaser and makes a fantastic holiday dessert! I feel like there is something important that I may or may not have made a double batch of topping to cover this one loaf of bread.
It will make it easier to remove from the pan without it coming apart. Moist Coffee Loaf Cake is a lovely easy, simple recipe and full of flavor. The aroma when this is baking is really out of this world! You can have Coffee Banana Cake Loaf using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Banana Cake Loaf
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coffee liqueur.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant espresso powder.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar and extra for topping.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Mary Berry's banana bread recipe is small, but perfectly formed and loaded with chocolate chips. You can double this recipe if you have lots of bananas. Use a fork to mash the peeled banana in. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side. Set aside..
- Combine butter, bananas, sour cream, coffee liqueur, and espresso powder in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add brown sugar and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into your wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter just until combined. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan using overhang and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife..
Banana Bread Coffee Cake from Delish.com is the only way to make banana bread. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. This Coffee Cake Banana Bread has a super moist banana bread base, two cinnamon-sugar swirls, plus a crunchy cinnamon crumb topping. In a small bowl, stir together the erythritol, oat flour, and. This spiced banana loaf cake is a great dessert for banana lovers.