Lemon Cake Mix Brownies. One of the most famous Family Savvy recipes~strawberry brownies! Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Lemon brownies from a cake mix – rich and moist. These Lemon Brownies are made with lemon cake mix and couldn't be any easier.
A great lemon cookie treat made easy with cake mix and frosting. They're great with lemonade on a warm summer day. Cake mix brownies are a fast and easy way to make this classic dessert recipe. You can cook Lemon Cake Mix Brownies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cake Mix Brownies
- You need 1 of lemon cake mix.
- It’s 1/3 C of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 C of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 T of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 t of lemon zest optional.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Rich and chewy strawberry brownies are our favorite but try lemon cake mix brownies too. A quick dessert your kids will love and cheap to make for a bunch of people. Lemon Brownies are a super easy-to-make dessert bar recipe.
Lemon Cake Mix Brownies instructions
- Spray 8X8 pan with non-stick spray. In a large mixing bowl, mix together first 3 ingredients. Spread evenly into pan. To Cook Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and then cut into bars. Drizzle glaze mixture over bars..
- Glaze In a separate bowl, mix together powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest..
This is one of those recipes that begins with a cake mix. If you prefer to make things totally from scratch, then this recipe isn't for you. I can tell you, however, that these lemon brownies are really delicious… so I'd consider giving them a chance! This Cake Mix Brownies recipe is the easiest brownies recipe ever! I feel like I've been holding out on you here.