Almond Brownie Kedut Pecah #PinkBoxCereal.
You can have Almond Brownie Kedut Pecah #PinkBoxCereal using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Brownie Kedut Pecah #PinkBoxCereal
- It’s 230 g of beryl's dark chocolate coin.
- You need 86 g of multipurpose flour.
- You need 86 g of pure butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 150 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 23 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almond (fried).
Almond Brownie Kedut Pecah #PinkBoxCereal step by step
- A : Mix eggs, castor sugar and vanilla essence with mixer or hand.
- B : Sift the multipurpose flour and cocoa powder.
- C : Double boil beryl's dark chocolate coin and pure butter.
- When chocolate totally melt, combine C with A and mix well.
- Then pour B (flour part) into the mixture of A and C and mix well.
- Pour into mixture into a brass size 9 x 9. Before that, layer with baking paper and glaze melted butter on top of it. Sprinkle slices almond on top of it and ready to bake..
- Bake into the oven for 30 minutes of 160 degree Celsius..
- Once done, open a little bit of oven door and let it cool a little bit. This is to make sure we have the effect of kedut!.
- Almond Brownie Kedut Pecah is done! Happy trying ❤️.