Lemon Garlic Pork. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; add pork. This Lemon Garlic Pork Roast is one of my favorite dishes to make for Sunday night dinners. The marinade, made with lots of garlic and fresh lemon, is incredibly aromatic and the perfect match for creating a restaurant-quality pork loin.
Pork chops are one of my go to meals when I have nothing else planned. Smothered Pork Chops have to be my favorite way to make them. Boneless pork chop recipes can sometimes. You can cook Lemon Garlic Pork using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Pork
- You need 1 lb of Pork, sliced into 1 inch thickness.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic, roughly crushed.
- Prepare 4 slices of Lemon, diced.
- It’s of 1/2 cup Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White wine.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Honey or Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
This lemon garlic pork chop marinade is easy to mix up and adds so much flavour to pork chops. Marinate and then grill, pan fry, or bake, or freeze for later! Recipes like this lemon garlic pork chop marinade has made my meal planning so simple. Sprinkle lemon zest, lemon juice, and rosemary over the pork.
Lemon Garlic Pork instructions
- Rub the pork with the salt, then let it sit in room temperature for 20-30 min. or more..
- Put all the ingredients into the pot, and start cooking on the high heat until it comes to boil, then turn into the low heat. Simmer for 30-40 min with lid. Please take care not to be dry during simmering. If the water is vaporized before the meat turns tender, you can add some water or wine..
I cooked half of these Lemon Garlic Marinated Pork Chops on the stove (photo below) and half on the BBQ (see photo at the top). You can see the difference in the crust, simply because I get a higher heat on the BBQ. How To Make Grilled Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin. Pork Without Hidden Sodium: I made a special trip to our natural grocery store to buy sustainably raised pork. Not only is the animal husbandry a consideration for this recipe, but also conventional pork tenderloin has sodium solution added to it, and I try to.