Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing. Home » Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing. Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing. Hi all, When I was younger I remember my mom always saying don't forget to eat your salad.
Along with your fennel and kale, you've got apples, dried apricots, onion, cashews, and a super simple lemon vinegarette! The key to this salad is chopping everything the same size! I love that this salad is not a bowl of lettuce with some toppings. You can cook Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing
- It’s 1 of Fennel Bulb thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 cups of lettuce.
- You need 3 tbs of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cashews.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Parmesan optional.
- It’s of Blue Cheese optional.
This salad is a perfect mixture of crunchy, sweet and savory with a nice tartness from the. Made this lettuce salad with my homemade dressing. Personally I don't really like to use groceries salad dressing for my homemade salad. Make the dressing: Put lemon juice, zest and garlic in a small bowl.
Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing step by step
- Thinly slice fennel.
- Place in a bowl with a few ice cubes for 10 minutes. Dran excess water and dry off on kitchen towel.
- In a bowl add lemon juice and honey..
- Add in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop cashews or nuts of your preference in a blender..
- Start with a layer of lettuce,, then fennel, cheese and continue until the top layer is covered with cheese. Drizzle honey lemon dressing over the salad and place in the fridge for 10 minutes. Garnish with your favorite nuts..
Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Prepare the salad: Place sliced fennel and celery in a salad bowl. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Discard garlic from the dressing, and whisk dressing. Measure the oils, vinegars, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, fennel and dried parsley into a glass jar.