Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta. Easy lemon garlic mushroom pasta is perfect for busy weeknights or when you just need to curl up on the couch with a bowl of creamy pasta. Creamy garlic mushroom pasta is an absolute fail-safe staple in my cooking repertoire. Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta Minda San Pablo, CA.
Add more tomato sauce if the sauce is a little dry. Stir in the cooked penne pasta. Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta. mayouta. You can cook Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked penne pasta.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, cubed.
- It’s 2 TBS of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 12 oz of lump crabmeat, drained.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- You need of Lemon wedges (garnishment).
See great recipes for Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta too! Cook pasta according to package directions. Add the broth, crab and lemon juice. The Best Crab And Mushroom Pasta Recipes on Yummly
Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir garlic in butter and oil over medium heat for 2 minutes or until garlic is golden (do not brown)..
- Add the broth, crab and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half..
- Drain pasta; toss with crab sauce and 1/4 cup parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges and remaining parsley..
Easy Creamy Lemon-garlic Mushroom Pasta Simply Delicious. It has a lemony garlic white wine sauce and is perfect for a cozy meal. It's been long since I posted a pasta recipe and this lemon shrimp pasta has been one of our most sought special occasion treat. Stir in the garlic and continue cooking for a few minutes until the mushrooms are caramelized and fragrant. Use tongs to transfer the cooked spaghetti directly from the pot to the skillet with the mushrooms.