Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar). Thick, creamy, rich and delicious with a refreshing lemony sweetness! Blend cashews, banana, coconut cream, lemon juice till combined. Add in coconut oil and blend.
With a crust that just consist of three ingredients. No sugar, no wheat or any gluten for that matter and completely vegan. Well let's head to the recipe then! You can cook Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar)
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut 🌴.
- It’s 1 of banana 🍌.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 2/3 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight to soften).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted).
- It’s 1 of banana 🍌.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon 🍋.
- It’s of Optional : Tumeric powder for colour.
Banana, Coconut cream & Chocolate chips w/ peanut crust. Beautiful raw vegan lemon cheesecake is a tasty and healthy dessert. It's gluten-free and free of refined sugar. Vegan cheesecakes are usually really easy to make, and because of their make-ahead-nature they are perfect for dinner desserts and brunches, they don't need any preparation at the time of serving.
Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) step by step
- Blend banana. Mix banana with dessicated coconut. Pressed filling into a pan. I used a loaf pan. Baked in 180degrees oven for 20-25 mins. Let cool completely..
- Blend cashews, banana, coconut cream, lemon juice till combined. Add in coconut oil and blend..
- Pour onto cooled crust. Freeze for 4 hours or more..
- To serve, take it out of the freezer for 15-20 mins to thaw. Enjoy!.
Use a prepared crust, cookie crust or graham cracker crust; or follow the optional crust recipe below. I've gotten so many requests in the past few months to come up with a keto cheesecake recipe, and this one is so deliciously smooth and creamy, no one would ever believe it could possibly be low carb! These mini vegan cheesecakes are actually easy to make and healthy with all the good-for-you ingredients as they are raw, no-bake, vegan, gluten-free and paleo friendly. Press the dough into a tart or pie dish you've greased on the sides and lined with baking paper on the bottom. The recipe features whipped coconut cream, lemon zest, vanilla and a sweetener of your choice.