Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★. Enjoy The Perfect Start Of Your Morning With The Delicious Sugar Butter Cookies, Try Now! With The Buttery & Rich Texture, The Cookies Are Soft Inside And A Crispy Texture Outside. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
These little lemon cookies are favorites of mine. We start with a buttery sugar cookie dough and infuse bright lemon flavor with both fresh lemon zest and lemon juice. The cookiesView Recipe Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. You can cook Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★
- It’s of ■For the cookies.
- You need 70 g of (2.5 oz, about 1/3 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 50 g (5.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 0.5 g of (about 1/10 tsp) salt.
- It’s 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 25 g of (about 4 Tbsp) almond flour.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 15 g (0.5 oz) of egg white, room temperature.
- You need 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- You need of ■For the glaze.
- Prepare 40 g (4.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Instead of using fancy cookie cutter shapes – I just used my handy dandy biscuit cutter to make circles! Feel free to use whatever shape you like! Transfer rounds to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NtYy88dMaGc.
- Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F. Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream unsalted butter until soft. Add powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 3 mins until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Add 3-4 drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Add salt and mix well. Add almond flour. Mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add egg white and lemon juice. Mix while cutting it and stir well until smooth..
- Add all the flour. Mix it while cutting it, scooping sometimes. Mix it until the large lumps form..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing 4-5 times until unevenness disappears. Shape it square and wrap it with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for 2-3 hours (If possible, overnight)..
- Take the dough out of the fridge, leave it for 5-10 mins to soften. Press it lightly to soften. Cut in half..
- Roll each out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let them sit in a freezer for 30 mins..
- Take one out of the freezer. Cut it with a 5cm (2'') cookie cutter. (If you use a larger cutter, you should roll out the dough to 3mm (0.1'') thick to get a crispy texture.) Take out the other one and cut out..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 18-20 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked cookies are soft but become crisp when cooled..
- 【For the glaze】Put powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well until smooth. Put a small amount of the lemon glaze on the cookie and spread..
- Repeat putting and spreading 2-3 times and use up the glaze. Bake it at 200℃ / 392F for 1 min to dry the glaze. Let it cool. It's all done!!.
But the butter cookie dough in these Lemon-Glazed Butter Cookies has changed my mind! It's oh so rich, tender, and amazingly-delicious. It's oh so rich, tender, and amazingly-delicious. Failure of texture and flavor to live up to the beautiful decoration will not be a problem with these delicious butter cookies. A classic combination of buttery shortbread cookies, filled to the brim with luscious blueberry jam, topped with a lemon glaze makes Blueberry Thumbprint Cookies with Lemon Glaze irresistible.