Honey Lemon Garlic Shrimp. Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp Ingredients: Honey: Makes everything sticky but it makes it a little sweeter too! Soy Sauce: One of my favorite sauces to add to shrimp. It has a sweet and salty flavor that cooks well in shrimp.
Next add in crushed red pepper, honey, salt, and lemon juice. In the meantime, place shrimp on wooden skewers, alternating with slices of lemon. In a medium bowl combine the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and red pepper flakes. You can cook Honey Lemon Garlic Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo prawns.
- You need 6 of gloves minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of turmeric shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 5 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 of whole lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Chopped Parsley for garnishing.
Pour half the marinade into a measuring cup. It makes my life easy, my stomach happy, and my husband's stomach's even happier. I feel the need to explain the beauty that oozes out from this simple dish. The shrimp is succulent and drizzled with a sticky sauce that is a simple combination of.
Honey Lemon Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Melt butter in a pan add garlic and turmeric then add shrimp.
- Salt and pepper and add honey.
- Add lemon juice and garnish with chopped parsley.
Asian Honey Lemon Shrimp – this is the easiest, most delicious sweet and tangy shrimp and you can make it on the grill or stovetop! and the Honey Lemon Chili Butter Sauce is out of this world! This Honey Garlic Shrimp is the perfect quick and easy dinner for all those busy weeknights BUT it's also. Seared Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp coated in the best honey garlic butter sauce is a quick and simple shrimp recipe guaranteed to impress! Therefore due to popular demand, here it is! In a large mixing bowl, add lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, parsley, paprika, and pepper, whisking to combine well.