Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. Apply to the chicken with the spices. For the sauce, mash another clove or two of garlic (or to taste) and replace that awful powder. This lemon chicken is flavored with garlic, fresh lemon juice, zest, and a little thyme.
Serve this flavorful lemon chicken with rice pilaf, baked potato, or angel hair pasta and a. This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It's made with garlic, butter, lemon, thyme, and rosemary. You can have Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- You need 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of tblsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- Prepare 4 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Perfect to go with rice, buttered noodles, angel hair pasta, or mashed potatoes. In today's cook with me I am making Lemon Pepper Chicken with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes! This meal was absolutely delicious and I guarantee you will. Jump to the Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
After marinating, we loosely cover the chicken with parchment paper — aluminum foil is a good alternative. By loosely covering the chicken, the chicken breasts roast and braise at the. The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each.