Butter and lemon salmon. At Philadelphia, we use the ingredients you love like fresh milk and real smoked salmon. In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. This Easy Lemon Butter Salmon recipe makes an elegant and delicious dinner.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Add to Collection Go to Collections. Place the salmon onto lined baking tray Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Butter and lemon salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter and lemon salmon
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- Prepare of Grated skin of 1 lemon.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Pour the lemon butter over the salmon, and using a spoon, spread evenly over the salmon. Arrange lemon slices over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to cover and completely seal the packet closed. A simple, elegant Pan Seared Salmon recipe in a lemon browned butter sauce.
Butter and lemon salmon instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 200 °C.
- Melt butter in a pan and continue to cook until it's slightly golden.
- Mix the butter with lemon juice, lemon skin and oregano, set aside.
- To prepare the salmon filets, first dry them patting them with paper towels, and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste..
- On an oven tray, put a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fit the filets, the and roll the sides. Put both salmon pieces and pour the sauce over them, making sure some bits of lemon and oregano remain on top of the filets.
- Put everything into the oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Searing the salmon results in a flaky, juicy salmon filet. Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak. Squeeze lemon juice out of unused portion of lemon evenly over each ste ak. Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. Do add the dill to the lemon butter sauce and use fresh garlic if you have it.