Banana chocolate chip muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
The muffins are even tastier than before, as less sweetness allows the flavors of the other ingredients to shine through. These banana chocolate chip muffins are one of the first things my husband gets hungry for when he's home from deployment. How do I quickly ripen bananas? You can have Banana chocolate chip muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 5 Tbsp of butter, melted then cooled.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead.
Banana chocolate chip muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix banana, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Combine, don't over mix. Add chocolate chips..
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake ~25 minutes depending on size..
Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever! This easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is bursting with banana flavor and crammed with delectable chocolate chips. A cross between banana bread and a cake, this easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is a quick bake that can be easily frozen and is great for using up overripe.