Lemon Strawberry Bread. Strawberry Lemon Bread Happy Wednesday, friends! Recently, I have had so many people tag me on Instagram sharing their version of this Strawberry Lemon Bread , so today, I thought I'd repost it with an easier to read and print recipe widget. Lemon Strawberry Bread with Lemon Zest Icing Recipe.
This strawberry lemon quick bread: Is delicious: it's wonderfully soft and full of sweet, tart, and bright flavours from the fresh strawberries and lemon.; Is yeast-free so no proofing required: You save a little time by not having to let the bread rise first. Does not require an electric mixer or food processor: everything is mixed in a couple bowls with a spatula and a whisk. Strawberry Lemon Bread is made with whole grains, fresh strawberries, and sweetened with maple syrup. You can cook Lemon Strawberry Bread using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Strawberry Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries (any fruit).
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s of Glaze.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Dairy-free and rich in fiber, this fruit-forward bread is perfect for brunch or dessert. This recipe post is sponsored by So Delicious Dairy Free and Sprouts Farmers Market. How to make Strawberry Lemon Pound Cake: Prepare the lemon sugar. This is one of the things that makes this cake burst with fresh lemon flavor.
Lemon Strawberry Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 9×5 pan.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- With electric mixer mix butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon zest and lemon juice until well combined..
- Slowly combine flour mixture and milk into mixture, mix until just combined..
- Coat blueberries with flour.
- Gently and quickly add blueberries. Immediately put in baking pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 30 minutes in pan, then cool on wire rack..
- Prepare glaze by whisking together butter, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Pour over loaf and enjoy..
Lemon zest mixed with sugar, gives a hint of lemon flavor throughout the bread. Simply add the zest to the sugar and mix it together with your fingers. Banana Bread gets a fun new twist with the addition of fresh strawberries! This Strawberry Banana Bread starts with the BEST Banana Bread recipe and adds just a few simple ingredients to take it to the next level. Perfect for breakfast, snack, or even dessert.this recipe is packed with delicious flavor and sure to become a new favorite.