Butter Lemon garlic chicken. In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, crushed red chili pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the spice mix over the chicken thighs. CHICKEN: Add the flour, parmesan, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper to a shallow dish and whisk.
Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in the melted butter. Normally butter-garlic chicken is seared in butter in a pan until golden brown before adding plenty of garlic, and this chicken is finished off with a hit of lemon juice and some chopped dill which adds a fresh brightness to the dish making it perfect summer fare! To make the lemon garlic butter chicken thighs with green beans: In a small bowl, combine onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. You can cook Butter Lemon garlic chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Lemon garlic chicken
- You need 6 of chicken thighs (bone on, skin on).
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need of Lemon zest.
- Prepare of Baby red potatoes (quartered).
- You need of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Paper towels.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
Season chicken thighs generously with the spice mixture. Chicken and asparagus cooked in lemon butter and spices. This healthy one-pan meal is low carb and Keto-friendly. Keep this chicken recipe in your recipe box.
Butter Lemon garlic chicken instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 425. Pat chicken dry. Season with salt & pepper..
- In a medium bowl, semi melt butter, add garlic, dried basil, pepper & lemon zest. Rub butter mixture all over chicken. Cut potatoes into quaters. Cut a few round lemon slices (to your liking)..
- Put pototes on bottom of pan. Add chicken thighs and place lemon slices around. Cook about 45minutes or to your liking. For crispier skin broil for 2 minutes after cooking..
This weeknight dinner is a family favorite! The chicken is then smothered in a lemon butter sauce with garlic that adds so much flavor to the chicken. Garlic Butter Chicken Bites with Lemon Asparagus. Add the lemon juice and garlic to the pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Whisk the butter and cream into the chicken stock until butter has melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.