Crockpot lemon basil chicken. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! In a bowl, mix together chicken broth, lemon juice, basil and parsley. Set aside; Place chopped carrots on the bottom of your slow cooker.
Lemon Basil Chicken Thighs Crockpot Recipe Instructions. Read carefully because the following is so easy, you'll think you missed a step. Add the lemon juice, chicken stock, and then the spices. You can have Crockpot lemon basil chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot lemon basil chicken
- It’s of Chicken breast boneless skinless.
- You need 1 carton of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 bag of baby carrots.
- It’s of Potatoes I used about 5 red skin more or less up to u.
- Prepare to taste of Basil.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 of thinly sliced lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
Notice that we included basil and garlic. Both of these super spices have amazing health benefits. Cut lemons in half; squeeze juice. Add zest and juice to slow cooker.
Crockpot lemon basil chicken step by step
- Yup started frozen no time for tht prep stuff today added butter salt pepper.
- About a hr later flip add basil and half the lemons u plan on using on top of chicken. Add about 1/2 cup of broth here or just enough to cover bottom of pot.
- About 2 hrs later flip add more broth add carrots to top cover again let cook for another 1hr before adding potatoes top w a few more lemons before closing. When u add potatoes add the rest of the broth. All to fully cook the rest of way. Add the remaining lemons here stir n close till done.
Tear basil leaves directly into slow cooker. I'm a firm believer that the key to good slow cooker or electric pressure cooker (Instant Pot) recipe is a good sauce. A lot of my recipes are all about the sauce. This is another one of them. Slow Cooker Lemon Basil Chicken~ the perfect weeknight meal!