Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus. Lemon Garlic Chicken Asparagus Pasta – juicy chicken & tender asparagus, tossed in a delicious creamy lemon garlic sauce. Hey everyone, it's Kelly from Life Made Sweeter back again today. With spring just around the corner, I can't get enough of all.
He didn't eat much of the asparagus, but hey I tried. He usually isn't a big pasta fan, but this one he gobbled right up 🙂 There is just something magical about the butter garlic flavour combination and this lemon and dill butter garlic chicken with asparagus is a quick and easy, light and tasty take on it! Normally butter-garlic chicken is seared in butter in a pan until golden brown before adding plenty of garlic, and. You can cook Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus
- It’s 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of linguini.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh parsley.
- You need Bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon juiced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
How to make chicken asparagus pasta. Cook the chicken: Whenever I make chicken pasta, I prefer cooking the chicken breasts whole. This results in soft and juicy chicken every time. Add chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, pasta, basil, chili flakes, salt and pepper.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus instructions
- Cook pasta to desired texture.
- In a large skillet with a tbsp of olive oil cook chicken until brown on all sides.
- Add tomatoes asparagus, and parsley, turn heat to low, stir occasionally..
- For dressing: whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, 1 minced garlic clove, salt and pepper..
- Mix chicken and veggies with pasta, pour dressing over everything, mix, top with grated parmesan and serve..
Add in Neufchatel cheese, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest and stir until melted. Remove from heat, cover and let rest a few minutes if desired to allow sauce to thicken slightly and soak into pasta. And this recipe for Lemon Garlic Chicken and Asparagus is packed with flavor and all made in the same pan – yay! The chicken is lightly coated in flour, lemon zest, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. The flour makes sure the chicken gets brown and crispy on the outside.