Lemon and white pepper cod. In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper. Dip fish into butter mixture; coat fish with flour mixture. Pour remaining butter mixture over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
You literally just toss some cod filets on a sheet pan, top with a mixture of butter, garlic, parsley, and lemon juice, and then pop it all in Add the butter, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper to a small bowl and mix together with a fork until. Lemon Pepper Fish with Steamed White Rice. View top rated Baked lemon pepper cod fillets recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Lemon and white pepper cod using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon and white pepper cod
- Prepare 4 of cod loins.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of old bay.
- Prepare Pinch of fine sea salt.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
Drizzle with remaining lemon juice mixture. Mix parsley and lemon zest; sprinkle over fish. This Lemon Caper Baked Cod is as easy to make as it is delicious: fish gets cooked in its own individual foil packet, which makes it extra moist and I think that this Lemon Caper Baked Cod is my new favorite white fish recipe in the whole wide world! While it might not look like much, you would not.
Lemon and white pepper cod step by step
- Heat oil and lemon juice in a skillet on medium high. Mix the pepper, old bay and salt together. Pat the cod dry and dust with the spice mixture on both sides..
- Place the cod in the skillet and press half the lemon zest on the the surface of the cod loins. Once ready flip the cod and sprinkle the rest of the zest over them..
- When done remove from heat and let rest..
- I served this with an apple feta cucumber salad. Topped with an apple cider vinaigrette..
For lemon pepper, I used Trader Joe's lemon pepper grinder and that stuff is the bomb! Lemon pepper goes so well with white fish! What a great simple delicious meal! I LOVE lemon pepper on fish. It is my favourite, and cod is such a good choice for a non-seafood lover.