My go to Lemon pepper chicken in the ninja foodie. My go to Lemon pepper chicken in the ninja foodie N. Chicken thighs Lemon pepper seasoning Steps. Place onions, garlic and broth into pot.
Put diced chicken into a bowl. In another bowl whisk together the garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and olive oil. Pour over chicken, toss to coat. You can cook My go to Lemon pepper chicken in the ninja foodie using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My go to Lemon pepper chicken in the ninja foodie
- Prepare of Chicken thighs.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning.
Making Ninja Foodi Chicken Breast or Ninja Foodi Chicken Thighs will be made the same way with a minor change regarding cook time. I like to use this method of how to cook chicken in a Ninja Foodi to make chicken for recipes that call for shredded chicken such as Pressure Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. Put your chicken into the Ninja Foodi Basket, and lock that into the pressure cooker. Wash and pat dry the chicken.
My go to Lemon pepper chicken in the ninja foodie instructions
- Wash off chicken place in foodie with black baking rack 1-2 cups of water pressure cook 23 mins on high with a quick release..
- Remove black rack, Drain water from inter pot, place inter pot back, place back black rack, season chicken, air crisp for 10 mins, keeping an eye on it deepens on how crispy you like it I sometimes do 15 mins. (last picture is 5mins of cook time.).
- Done ✅ this is how my kids like it.
Season inside and out with seasoned salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and onion powders. Set inside the Air Frying basket. I made deviled eggs, these crispy wings, and even a chicken taco dip. Forget store bought Lemon Pepper seasoning. The best way to make homemade Lemon Pepper Chicken is with lemon zest (no juice!), black pepper, garlic and olive oil.