Creamy Lemon Chicken. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat pan.
Cream and lemon are a luscious combination and is sensational served over golden crispy chicken. I was browsing my Instagram feed the other day. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. You can have Creamy Lemon Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Prepare 2-3 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of salted butter.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package mushrooms, sliced or 1 (4oz) can mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced fresh chives.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Add the rest of the stock and the cream and stir. Season with salt and pepper, and add the lemon juice. How do I reheat Creamy Lemon Chicken? Creamy Lemon Chicken is best reheated from chilled.
Creamy Lemon Chicken instructions
- Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper..
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter..
- Add the chicken. Cook for 5 minutes, turn and cook for another 5 minutes more..
- Add the mushrooms, cream, garlic and lemon juice. Turn the heat to medium-low and cover skillet. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, turning the chicken occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear..
- Sprinkle the chicken with the parmesan and chives before serving. ENJOY!!!.
From frozen: defrost thoroughly in the fridge and follow the instructions as above. Make this easy creamy lemon chicken tonight! It's a delicious and comforting chicken dinner that everyone in the family will love. The pan-seared chicken is tender, and the creamy lemon sauce is rich and tangy. One of my favorite one-skillet dinners is this easy creamy lemon chicken!