Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus. Find Deals on Northwest Smoked Salmon in Groceries on Amazon. At Philadelphia, we use the ingredients you love like fresh milk and real smoked salmon. Today I will tell you the express recipe for cooking a salmon steak in a frying pan.
This baked salmon recipe begins by making the simple lemon-garlic sauce. Make sure the garlic is minced or finely chopped (no one wants to bite on a large piece of garlic!) Quality extra virgin olive oil. Place the salmon on the baking dish (skin side down if your fish has skin). You can have Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus
- It’s 4 pieces of Salmon.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil (drizzled).
- You need 1 of lemon.
Season the salmon on both sides with salt and black pepper. In a small bowl, melt the butter and stir in the garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest and fresh dill. Let the flavored butter cool for about a minute. Pour the lemon herb butter over the salmon.
Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place fresh or frozen salmon, garlic cloves, and fresh asparagus on a baking sheet. Season lightly with salt and pepper, zest of one lemon (more on the dry side), and drizzle with olive oil..
- After zesting lemon, cut in half and add to the baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes!!.
Top with the minced garlic, lemon zest, and scatter the lemon rounds around the salmon. Sprinkle with lemon zest, salt and pepper. Divide Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt evenly among tops of salmon fillets. Serve with lemon wedges and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired. Zest the second lemon over the salmon and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.