Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated.
Squeeze all of the juice from one lemon into the bowl. Add the yogurt and stir together. Add the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking soda, and salt, and whisk until smooth. You can have Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for days when you need an easy and healthy breakfast or snack! This recipe is made in one bowl and is freezer friendly too. If you've never made baked oatmeal or in this case baked oatmeal cups, it's a great way to have oatmeal ready to eat throughout the week. Or, spray tin with nonstick cooking spray.
Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated. Then fold in the frozen raspberries and the almonds..
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and starting to brown lightly on the top. Let them cool in the pan and store them in the fridge for 4-5 days. Eat them cold or wrap them in a damp paper towel and reheat in the microwave..
Place banana into a large bowl and use a fork to mash. Add Quaker® Oats to your container of choice and stir in milk and vanilla extract. Layer yogurt, lemon curd, raspberries and hazelnuts. Sprinkle with lemon zest on top and refrigerate overnight. * Can substitute low fat lemon Greek yogurt for vanilla Greek yogurt and lemon curd. TIPS FOR MAKING THESE BAKED OATMEAL CUPS.