Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs. I used all thighs and no legs and followed the recipe exactly with the exception of using a large cast. I chose rosemary to go with the lemon and garlic in the rub for the chicken, but you could easily use oregano or thyme or a mix of all three if you want. Then you brown the the thighs skin side down, turn the chicken pieces over, wiggle some garlic and shallots in between the thighs, and roast in the.
You can't have too many roasted chicken recipes! Tuck some in between each thigh. Juicy rosemary lemon chicken thighs is the kind of recipe that's perfect to make for a quick weeknight dinner. You can have Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs
- You need 3 lbs of bone in skin on chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of red potatoes(about a pound).
- Prepare 2 cups of fennel.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of organic carrots.
- You need 1 cup of evo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 of lemons sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh fine chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 8 of large or 10 small garlic cloves fine chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3.5 oz of capers drained.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 425 of Preheat to.
Serve with simple sides for a delicious meal. Flavor them with aromatic rosemary and zippy lemon, add some wine and garlic and you have a guaranteed home run. This lemon rosemary chicken and potatoes stunner was nicknamed "Anytime Chicken" by SL Test Kitchen Specialist Vanessa McNeil Rocchio. Lemon-Rosemary-Garlic Chicken and Potatoes is an easy dinner on busy weeknights, but it's fancy enough for company too.
Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs step by step
- Add the evo, lemon juice, capers, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper and whisk well, set aside..
- Cut up the veggies and add to the sauce toss well. Season with a little more salt and pepper and set aside..
- Take the chicken thighs and trim them up. You want a nice even amount of skin on the top and nothing underneath or hanging over. Season with lemon pepper..
- Place chicken in a cold non stick pan and bring the heat to medium high and sear the thighs skin side down on med high until brown and crisp, flip and then do the same for a few minutes..
- Add the veggies and sauce to the pan and nestle the chicken around the pan and cook for 25 minutes then turn to 450 and cook for an additional 20 to 25 minutes..
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes and serve over white rice, don’t forget to drizzle the juices over the rice..
Pat chicken thighs dry and place, skin side up, in a single layer on a baking sheet. Scatter lemon on the onion-garlic mixture and strew with thyme and rosemary sprigs. Remove chicken from baking sheet and place on. Seasoned and coated with butter-herb mixture. Here is another one of my favorite roasted chicken recipes, lemon, garlic & rosemary roasted chicken.