Lemongrass drummets soup. Great recipe for Lemongrass drummets soup. Thinking of what for lunch,I need a quick hearty soup for the gloomy weather and good for health. Thinking of what for lunch,I need a quick hearty soup for the gloomy weather and good for health.
Thinking of what for lunch,I need a quick hearty soup for the gloomy weather and good for health. The subtle heat of ginger and chile, combined with the bright aroma of fresh mint, enlivens this lightened rendition of chicken soup. Add lemongrass and ginger, and squeeze out half the lime into the water. You can cook Lemongrass drummets soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass drummets soup
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cooking oil.
- You need of Salt (portion according to your taste bud).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Fish oil.
- Prepare of Chicken drummets (any chicken part with bone can use too).
- You need 3 glass of Water.
- You need of Lemongrass.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Yellow cucumber.
- Prepare of Turmeric (optional here).
- It’s of Big chili 🌶 pepper as garnish.
Add fish sauce and chili-garlic paste. Squeeze the other half of the lime into the soup. Note that lemongrass is extremely fibrous and a little stringy (more like threads, actually). For this reason, be sure to cook your Thai dish thoroughly.
Lemongrass drummets soup instructions
- Heat up your wok and cooking oil.Fry your garlic first and add in your lemongrass. Fry until yellowish and aroma out. Then add in your drummets,yellow cucumber and black pepper..
- Let it fry for about 2-3 minutes.Then add in water. Let it simmer for about 15minutes..
- Add in your garnish,big chili.Salt,fish sauce. Always taste and check how it taste like to you. You can always adjust salt and fish sauce portion according to your taste bud.some like it light some like it stronger taste.Leave it about 5minutes.Then it’s done. Ready to serve..
- Tips : to get best soup,you can fry chicken and cucumber a little bit longer so the water from chicken and cucumber blend in well and it taste good when you add in extra water. Use fresh lemongrass..
- The best measurement for water is the bow that you used to store your drummets. Example : I used the white bowl as seen above to keep my chicken,I used the same exact bowl to measure my water. I add in one and half full bowl of water for my soup. That is one of the trick. Sometime glass measurement is not correct.You can add in abit of lemon juice like one spoon.to get the ‘ong’(in chinese the ‘wow’ delicious taste) of the soup. This is my trick..
- Happy try… 😉💙💚💛.
A whole chicken is cut up and simmered with potatoes, onion, shallots, garlic, ginger and lemon grass and seasoned with curry powder, kaffir lime and red pepper flakes in this coconut-milk enriched soup. When the weather turns cooler, or if you're in need of a bowl of comfort, this is the recipe you should reach for. What makes it special is the Thai combination of soothing lemongrass and coconut milk, which marry beautifully with chicken. Commonly used in Asian cooking, fragrant lemongrass brings its bright citrus and herbal notes to everything from soups and marinades to salads and desserts. This refreshing Thai lemongrass soup is made with a light gingery broth, pan-fried tofu, cherry tomatoes and fresh cilantro.