CHICKEN with LEMON GRASS. Bake Chicken In Spaghetti Sauce To Infuse Your Chicken Parmesan With Flavor. How to serve the lemongrass chicken. The lemongrass chicken can be a stand-alone meal.
Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; swirl in oil. Notes *Lemongrass: To properly cut lemongrass, first pull off the reedy outer few leaves until you reach the more tender leaves on the inside. Mix canola oil, lemongrass, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and fish sauce together in a mixing bowl until the sugar is dissolved; add chicken and turn to coat in the marinade. You can have CHICKEN with LEMON GRASS using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CHICKEN with LEMON GRASS
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare of lemon grass.
- Prepare 1-2 of red onion.
- Prepare 5-6 head of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chicken cube.
- Prepare 2 cups of 7-up.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili flakes.
- Prepare bunch of spring onion.
- You need 1 sachet of magic sarap.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Juicy, fragrant Lemongrass Chicken infused with a dynamic marinade is stand-alone-delicious but also makes killer salads, wraps and zoodle/quinoa/rice bowls! Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken is not only marinated with lemongrass but red curry paste, Asian sweet chili sauce, garlic, ginger, basil, soy sauce and fish sauce for a tantalizing complex, can't-stop-eating chicken! Tender and juicy, these baked chicken are my to go food on both busy and lazy days! Heat a wok over high heat.
CHICKEN with LEMON GRASS instructions
- Wash. Clean. Dry chicken..
- Stuffed whole chicken with lemon grass, onion and garlic..
- Rub chicken with chilli flakes, salt and pepper..
- In caserole, put chicken add chicken cube, sprite and magic sarap. Cover and let simmer on high heat until it boil, turn chicken on the other side, then lower the heat.. and let it cook or until all sauce becomes thick.. add more 7-up if needed. salt to taste..
- Remove from heat and transfer in plate sprinkle spring onion and serve..
Add the oil and heat until shimmering. Add the lemongrass, shallot, and chilies and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the chicken and caramel and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is slightly thickened. Transfer to a bowl and top with the scallion. The entire Vietnamese noodle bowl as a whole is so delicious, but I have to say that the Lemongrass Chicken is the stand out.