Lemongrass Tea. Buy Now & Get The Best Value On Top Selling Puritan's Pride® Vitamins, Supplements & More. Formulated To The Highest Scientific Standards. Lemongrass is an herb that people can use to make a nutritious tea.
The leaves and the oil are used to make medicine. Lemongrass is commonly taken orally, applied directly to the skin, or inhaled as aromatherapy for many. Lemongrass tea is considered excellent for women's health. You can cook Lemongrass Tea using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Tea
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons of lemongrass, chopped.
- It’s 6 of slices of ginger.
- You need 2 of tablespoons of honey, (raw honey if you can get it).
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
It provides relief from hot flashes and helps in reducing menstrual pain due to its soothing effect. Lemongrass tea is known to lower blood sugar levels. Therefore, diabetics should consult their doctor regarding its consumption. Lemongrass tea is soothing, citrusy, and absolutely delicious.
Lemongrass Tea instructions
- Put a kettle of water on to boil..
- Put the lemongrass, ginger, and honey in a cup or mug..
- After the water comes to a rolling boil, pour the water in the cup. Cover with a saucer and let steep for 15 minutes..
- Strain, drink, and feel better..
It's not actually tea, since it's made from lemongrass stalks instead of tea leaves, but this herbal beverage is perfect served hot or cold. Lemongrass tea recipe will be your next favorite if you enjoy the fresh lemongrass flavors and if you want to start into a new fresh day. This typical Asian restaurant and spa hot tea beverage assist our body to revitalize completely with each sip! Lemongrass tea is a delicious and beneficial beverage that is thought to help the body in many ways. This includes improving digestion, lowering blood pressure, boosting the metabolism, strengthening the immune system, and much more.