Steam Muscles in lemon grass and galanga and spicy dipping sauce. This Steamed Mussels recipe is so heavenly, it's worth all the effort. The freshness of the herbs with the crispy, crunchy shallots combined with the sour spicy Thai chilli dip and the chewy. Fresh mussels steamed with lemongrass, galanga, and basil served with chili dipping sauce.
Steamed mussels with lemon grass, galangal, and basil in traditional Thai style, served with spicy-sour. Somtum (Thai Style) Hot and spicy. Fresh mussels steamed with lemon grass, galangal, bell peppers and basil. You can cook Steam Muscles in lemon grass and galanga and spicy dipping sauce using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steam Muscles in lemon grass and galanga and spicy dipping sauce
- You need 1 kg of of muscle shells.
- You need of For dipping sauce.
- You need 2 of stems of lemon grass, 1 big head of galanga, 50 g of sweet basil 1 crush garlic, 2c of chicken stock ..
- Prepare 1 of garlic finally chopped, 2 thai red chilies finally chopped, 1tb spoon of lemon juice, 1ts spoon of sugar, 1 ts of fish sauce. :.
Fresh farm-raised mussels steamed with fresh basil leaves, lemongrass, and galangal. Fresh mussels steamed with lemongrass, galanga and basil. Marinated thin slices of beef oven dried and fried to perfection. Thai curried fish cakes served with peanut cucumber relish.
Steam Muscles in lemon grass and galanga and spicy dipping sauce step by step
- In steamer pour in enough water for 20 minutes steamed time, cut lemon grass and galanga in big pieces lay on the steamer then garlic on top those two then in go the muscles put basil on the top of muscles steam till you smell the herbs then pour over the muscles with chicken stock cover steam for 10 more minutes. In the little bowl add all spices ingredients and mixed well and served with muscles..
Fresh mussels steamed with lemon grass, galangal and basil. Place the steamed piece of Barramundi on the top of the bok choy. Lemongrass, lime leaves and galangal broth, mushrooms, tomatoes and lime juice.. Grilled marinated chicken in special seasoning served with Thai dipping sauce. Stir-fried string beans. traditional hot and sour soup prepared with shirmp, chili, lemon grass, galanga, tomato, mushrooms, onion, and lime juice.