Kanya's Spicy Pork Salad with Lemongrass and Mints. I chose the Vietnamese-Inspired Spicy Lemongrass Pork with coconut rice and cabbage salad. We love pork, so I thought this would be a safe one to try first. Top with pork mixture, carrots, cucumbers and peanuts.
Add ginger dressing, and toss to combine. Transfer the pork to plates and serve with the rice-vermicelli salad. Pass the Carrot and Daikon Pickles at the table. You can cook Kanya's Spicy Pork Salad with Lemongrass and Mints using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Spicy Pork Salad with Lemongrass and Mints
- It’s 500 grams of pork,favorite part.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- You need 1 of handful hot chili ,or less as need.
- It’s 1 of big bunch of fresh mints.
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 3 of lime juice ,from 3 lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt to taste,may be not all.
- It’s 1 bunch of each spring onion and coriander.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
In a skillet, heat the oil. Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice mixture. In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients, reserving the herbs, cashews and coconut. Whisk the dressing and use just enough to dress the salad, tossing to combine.
Kanya's Spicy Pork Salad with Lemongrass and Mints instructions
- Easy and delicious spicy pork salad with lemongrass and mints ,i like how good feeling when chewing all in one time,first start by grill pork on medium heat until cook ,i prefer the piece of pork with little fat as its juicy while grilling ,after cooked thinly sliced,set aside.
- Finely chop lemongrass as thin as you can,put in mixing bowl,chop another ingredients ,add to same bowl,including chopped chili.
- In mixing bowl add pork,squeez lime juice,fishsaucr,mints ,stir to mix.
- Taste and serve incase if it too spicy add some sugar,if too salty add more lime juice,too salty add more fishsauce or salt 🙂 hope you like this !!.
Let sit for a few minutes for the flavors to meld, then right before serving, add herbs and toss again. Arrange salad on a platter and top with sliced. Favorite Fish Sauce Recipes with Pork. Two kinds of fried rice: Spicy Thai Pork Fried Rice and our go to leftover ham recipe – Ham Fried Rice. Try our grilled Tahini Pork Skewers or our Lemongrass Pork Skewers.