Thai Stir Fry Lemongrass Chicken & Mushroom. With the veggies you will be breaking the rules a bit but I promise it will work out. When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the refrigerator. We hope you guys enjoy this delicious Thai Lemongrass Chicken Stir Fry!
Add roughly half of the kreung to the wok, stirring and scraping constantly with a wooden spatula to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom of the pan and burning. Vegetarians know they can never have too many vegetable stir-fry ideas, and, a simple tofu stir-fry dish always makes a great vegan dinner idea for a busy weeknight family meal. This recipe calls for tofu and plenty of vegetables, including green beans, broccoli, and bell pepper stir-fried with a few Thai-inspired ingredients. You can have Thai Stir Fry Lemongrass Chicken & Mushroom using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Stir Fry Lemongrass Chicken & Mushroom
- Prepare 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- You need 250 g of Oyster Mushroom.
- Prepare 50 g of Garlic Chives.
- It’s as needed of Cooking Oil.
- You need of [Marinate].
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 2 pinches of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Corn Flour.
- It’s of [Lemongrass Paste] – ground well.
- You need 1 stalk of Lemongrass (white part).
- You need 20 g of Garlic.
- It’s 20 g of Ginger.
- It’s 20 g of Galangal (optional).
- It’s of [Sauce].
- You need 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
Add the reserved lemongrass mixture and stir-fry for about one minute until fragrant. How to Make Lemongrass Pork Stir-fry. Prep: Prepare the fresh ingredients: Chop the red onion, lemongrass, ginger, red chilies, large red chilies, red bell pepper, garlic, coriander, and mint leaves. Make the sauce: Combine the fish sauce, light soy sauce, sweet dark soy sauce, and rice vinegar in a small bowl or measuring cup (the latter makes it easier to pour into the wok).
Thai Stir Fry Lemongrass Chicken & Mushroom instructions
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken with the Fish Sauce and Black Pepper for 30 minutes or more. When ready to fry, add Cooking Oil and Corn Flour and mix well..
- CHICKEN: heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Add 2-3 Tbsp of Lemongrass Paste and cook until fragrant. Then add the Chicken and cook it until they are brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- MUSHROOMS: add more oil to the same wok if needed. Stir fry the remaining Lemongrass Paste until fragrant. Then add the Mushrooms and mix well. Cook for about a minute..
- ASSEMBLE: add the Sauce to Mushrooms and cook on Low Heat and covered with a lid, for 1 minute. Then add The Chicken and mix well. Lastly, add the Garlic Chives and mix well..
Sweet savory chicken stir fry with fragrance lemongrass! Place the lemongrass, garlic, ginger, honey, salt, fish sauce and kaffir lime leaf in a small food processor and process until finely chopped. In a skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the onion, ginger, and garlic, and cook until lightly browned. This aromatic Thai Lemongrass Chicken Recipe is a weeknight Asian chicken stir fry dish that is flavored with edamame and cashews.