Thai Grilled Chicken Wings with Black Pepper and Lemongrass. Grilling Chicken Shouldn't Be Difficult, Try These Tips To Make It Quick & Easy. Not Quite Sure How To Grill Chicken? Get Tips On How To Cook It To Perfection.
Ingredients of Thai Grilled Chicken Wings with Black Pepper and Lemongrass. Thai Grilled Chicken Wings with Black Pepper and Lemongrass They're so yummy with the sticky rice. I made these for my dinner. You can cook Thai Grilled Chicken Wings with Black Pepper and Lemongrass using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Grilled Chicken Wings with Black Pepper and Lemongrass
- It’s 7 pieces of chicken wings.
- It’s 2 stalks of chopped lemongrass.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 of coriander roots.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need of coriander leaves for garnish.
Strong aroma of the black pepper,coriander roots and lemongrass will make you feel hungry. You can enjoy them as the appetizer along with cold beer as well. Great recipe for Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated). Lemongrass is a Thai herb which has nice aroma oil when pound it and also edible when deep fried.
Thai Grilled Chicken Wings with Black Pepper and Lemongrass step by step
- Pound or blend the garlic cloves,coriander roots and black pepper with mortar or food processor until combine.Then put chopped lemongrass into the mixture and blend them together..
- Pierce the chicken wings with a fork or knife evenly to make them absorb the seasoning better.Put the blended mixture on the chicken along with all seasonings above.Mix them with the chicken and marinate at least 20 mins in the fridge..
- Put the chicken on the BBQ stove and grilled on low heat until they're cooked or grill them in the oven at 200 C. for 15 mins until golden brown..
- Put them on the plates and serve along with coriander leaves..
I already made Grilled chicken wings with black pepper & lemongrass. This one is deep fried version. Remove the skin out and fillet the chicken half through the meat and butterfly them. Using the knife pierce all over the meat. Add the seasonings into the mixing bowl (oyster sauce,sesame oil,sugar and salt) along with the chicken.