Chili Fish. Chilli fish recipe or fish manchurian recipe with step by step pictures. Indian chinese recipes are very popular in Indian restaurants. Some of the most popular are the Chilli chicken, chinese fried rice, hakka noodles and the manchurian dishes.
Chilli Fish Recipe – About Chilli Fish Recipe Fish Recipe: A delicious, tangy Indo-fusion dish, Chilli Fish is everything an appetizer or a side dish should be. It is crunchy, tasty, filling and full of aromatic flavours to have your taste buds tantalizing. You can have Chili Fish using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Fish
- It’s of Fish. I use seabass, but any kind of fish should do.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Chili Sambal.
- You need 1 of lot of chili, preferably red.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of turmeric.
- It’s of additional: red capsicum.
- You need of lemongrass.
Serve as an appetizer or a side dish at your next dinner party and the guests will surely be impressed! Marinate fish with the chilli sauce, both kinds of soyabean sauces, vinegar, sugar, salt, ginger paste and lime juice. Heat oil in a kerahi or skillet, preferably non-stick. Cut fish fillets into medium cubes and put into a bowl.
Chili Fish step by step
- Pour the lemon juice on top of the fish, then fry the fish..
- While waiting for the fish, make the chili sambal. Blend the ingredients, except the lemongrass. Add sugar and salt, taste test it..
- Put the blended ingredients into pan with hot oil. Add the lemongrass and stir..
- After you can smell the nice aroma, stir a little bit more and then add the fish. You don't need to cook it for too long, just until the fish and the sambal is mixed..
- Eat it with rice while it's still warm..
Add salt, pepper powder, paprika powder and one tablespoon lemon juice and rub well on the fish cubes. Set aside to marinate for ten to fifteen minutes. Cut the fish into large cubes (or strips if you prefer) and add to a medium mixing bowl. Top with oil, salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper (optional), and cornmeal (optional). The fish should be so well coated that you almost can't see it anymore.