Banana wheat choco bread. Banana bread using wheat flour to make some healthy bites. With nuts and choco chips added to make it tastier. This moist, tender, richly flavored loaf features whole wheat flour, making this a super (and tasty!) way to increase your family's intake of healthy fiber.
Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. Its flavor and texture is In this healthier banana bread recipe, swap butter with unsweetened applesauce, all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, and replace some of the refined. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. You can cook Banana wheat choco bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana wheat choco bread
- It’s 2 of big size banana.
- It’s Half of cup sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Fluffy banana bread for breakfast in the form of pancakes with melted chic chips and maple syrup to start the day the banana right way… And I couldn't resist an chad to share with ya'll the inside of perfect fluffiness, like a cloud. Whole Wheat Choc Chip Banana Bread Pancakes. Banana bread is one of those recipes with a thousand different versions floating around the internet and in books. I typically use whole wheat pastry flour in most baking recipes but traditional, slightly courser whole wheat flours work in this bread as well. healthyish.
Banana wheat choco bread step by step
- Smash banana well with half cup powdered sugar..
- Add 1 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp vanila extract, 1 egg. Beat well..
- Add 1 cup wheat flour, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 pinch salt. Mix well. Don’t beat. Add nuts if you wish..
- Transfer to loaf pan. Bake at 375 F for 30 mins..
Wrap tightly in plastic and store at room temperature. Most of my banana bread recipes are healthy, use minimal sugar, no butter/oil, and focus on substitutes. I wanted this bread to fall under that category as well; however, I had never experimented with whole wheat flour in banana bread, nor unrefined sweeteners so I figured I would try something. Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Banana Bread. Healthy and easy to make, this whole wheat greek yogurt banana bread comes together in one bowl and is filled with good-for-you ingredients.