Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan. A simple video showing step by step instructions for vegan yellow coconut curry!!! This Yellow Turmeric Rice is a beautifully colourful side dish that's sure to visually transform any dinner table! Simple, quick, and so The end result?
The best I could find was a jar of. Serve with coconut rice for an amazing vegan meal! The coconut milk makes the rice rich, decadent, and a little sweet tasting, making it the perfect pairing for my tangy spiced spinach and lentil curry. You can cook Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan
- It’s 5 cups of jasmine rice (i use regular cup not rice cookes cup).
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- You need 2 of bayleaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of pandan leaves.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
Coconut rice is creamy, rich, and delicious; especially when Thai green curry paste is added to a spicy, flavorful kick! What type of curry paste should I use? Flavorful coconut turmeric rice which can be prepared in one pot! If you like rice, you will love this healthy vegan side dish.
Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan instructions
- In rice cooker pot, wash jasmine rice until the water turns clear, drain the water..
- Add salt, turmeric powder, bayleaves, lemo grass, and tied both pandan leaves together..
- Add coconut milk, mix them well, gradually add water and mix it well..
- Put the pot back into rice cooker and press cook. It will cook by it self around 15 mins, depends on your rice cooker..
- When the rice cooker said that the rice is cooked, stir it well and wait around 5 mins with the cover on but the rice cooker off..
- Tasty yellow coconut rice is ready to enjoy with any side dish you like :D.
It can be easily made oil-free and it's naturally gluten-free. Incredibly flavorful yellow curry chicken and rice made in one pot with plenty of veggies and delicious flavors from coconut milk, ginger, garlic and turmeric! If you like exploring different vegetarian and vegan Thai food recipes at home, you'll definitely want to give this simple and easy yellow Thai curry recipe a shot. It's made with coconut milk, potatoes, broccoli, fresh ginger and plenty of spices. What makes this simple homemade vegan curry recipe so.