Fried Cow Lung. Fried cow lung is my favorite food. I usually eat it with sambal (chili sauce), rice and fried duck/tofu. #OneRecipeOneTree. Method for Deep fried beef lungs with chillies: Boil the beef lungs in salted water & bay leaves until tender & cut them into thin strips.
Fried cow lung is my favorite food. I usually eat it with sambal (chili sauce), rice and fried duck/tofu. #OneRecipeOneTree JENNIFER. Try at least once a week for best results. You can cook Fried Cow Lung using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Cow Lung
- It’s 200 g of cow lung.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass (bruised.
- You need 1 inch of galangal (bruised).
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves (1 for boiling lung).
- It’s 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of granule sugar.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- You need of Braise Spices.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of shallot.
- Prepare 1 of candlenut.
- You need 1 inch of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of coriander powder.
Boosts immunity and helps the tissue repair when one has a chest cold. Cow Lung Recipe – Fried Cow Lung – สูตรปอดวัว Cow lung is used in various cuisines and as a source for pulmonary surfactants. In Peru it is known as bofe. In Indonesia, Nasi kuning can be made with cow lung.
Fried Cow Lung step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. Place cow lung and bay leaf into a pot. Add little bit of salt and bring to boil for 20 minutes until it well cooked and tender. Drain the water and set aside. Blend braise spices and give 1 Tbsp water..
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil on the pan. Saute the blended spices, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, and lemongrass. Saute until fragrance, then add salt and sugar. Put water and mix it well..
- Place boiled lung into the pan, stir and simmer for 20 minutes..
- You can keep it on freezer and fry it anytime. If you want to eat immediately, fry it for 5 minutes or more if you like it to be crispy. Be careful of the hot oil splash. Cover the pan with lid while frying..
- Fried cow lung is ready to serve with rice and sambal ✨.
Paru goreng is fried cow lung Padang food. It is a type of offal. Add a bouquet garni and some crushed garlic. Transfer the pieces of lung to a shallow baking dish and add some chopped and fried bacon, diced or whole mushrooms, and a number of small onions (and/or carrots) fried in butter or with the lean bacon. In Singapore, Nasi Ambeng is usually sold with begedil (fried potato balls), fried cow lung, rendang, and more.