Easy Vegan Cornbread. All of our bread is Vegan, full of flavor, & nothing but nutritious. Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan, organic, and Pas Yisroel Kosher-certified, too. Now Choose From Multiple Delicious Vegan Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal.
To make The Easiest (and most delicious) Vegan Cornbread: Add everything (except for the corn kernels if you are using them) to a bowl. Easy Vegan Cornbread by From My Bowl – This is an oil-free, gluten-free, low-sugar recipe that uses white beans to give it a soft texture. A round cake pan works well too. You can have Easy Vegan Cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Cornbread
- You need 160 g of flour.
- It’s 160 g of yellow cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of (To taste) black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 75 g of oil (I used 50g olive oil and 25g sunflower oil).
- It’s 400 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
Combine the cornmeal, organic unbleached all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl and whisk everything together. You could also use white whole wheat or whole wheat. Say hello to your new favorite cornbread. The recipe is super easy to make, with just a few basic ingredients you can always keep on hand.
Easy Vegan Cornbread instructions
- Combine milk and lemon in a mug. Let sit for 5-10 min until it curdles and becomes buttermilk..
- Meanwhile, whisk dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, salt, pepper, baking powder)..
- Pour in wet ingredients (vegan buttermilk and soy milk). Whisk until combined..
- Bake for 20-25 min in a 180°C/350°F oven. Enjoy :).
And it's the PERFECT healthy comfort food for serving alongside a bowl of homemade soup or chili. Then add it to the cornmeal flour mixture together with the unsweetened plant-based milk and the apple cider vinegar. Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined, but don't. Making a vegan version of the traditional cornbread is super easy. There are vegan alternatives for pretty much anything, like vegan butter or oil, flax eggs, vegan buttermilk, plant milk, and sugar or maple syrup.