Banana Drizzle cake!!.
You can have Banana Drizzle cake!! using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Drizzle cake!!
- Prepare 140 g of self raising flour.
- You need 140 g of stork (or a baking block).
- It’s 140 g of golden Caster sugar.
- You need 2 of x ripe good small or medium bananas.
- Prepare 2 of x eggs (medium).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of ICING DRIZZLE…
- Prepare 70 g of icing sugar (sieved).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter (unsalted).
Banana Drizzle cake!! instructions
- Pre heat oven 160c, prepare 2lb loaf tin, with grease proof paper (baking paper) at bottom, and grease sides of tin also….
- Mix sugar and stalk together until fluffy in a large bowl, With wooden spoon.
- Lighly whisk eggs in a cup, slowly add eggs and flour and baking powder to the large bowl.
- Then add in the mashed bananas, only fold gently until all mixed, dont over mix it..
- Pour into prepared tin, sprinkle with some brown dermera or any white sugar, pop on middle shelf to bake for 25-30 minutes..
- Leave to cool down for 20 minutes until warm,,,make icing drizzle! Just mix all ingredients together, when cake warm take out of tin, add the icing dizzle!!! Leave to set. Enjoy!!!.