Lemon Cake Mix Brownies. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. These Tasty Mini Brownies Are Full Of Fudgy, Chocolatey Goodness. What do lemon brownies from cake mix taste like?
Pour glaze over the "yellowies" as soon as they come out of the oven. Immediately punch lots of holes all over the cake with a toothpick. Combine icing sugar and lemon juice with a wire whisk until smooth. You can have Lemon Cake Mix Brownies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cake Mix Brownies
- Prepare 1 of lemon cake mix.
- You need 1/3 C of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 C of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 T of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 t of lemon zest optional.
Spoon batter into your prepared brownie pan. The batter is a simple mix of lemon cake mix, lemon gelatin, oil and eggs. After the lemon brownies come out of the oven, you will use a toothpick to poke holes all over the top of the brownies. To make these Lemon Brownies cake mix isn't needed.
Lemon Cake Mix Brownies instructions
- Spray 8X8 pan with non-stick spray. In a large mixing bowl, mix together first 3 ingredients. Spread evenly into pan. To Cook Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and then cut into bars. Drizzle glaze mixture over bars..
- Glaze In a separate bowl, mix together powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest..
This recipe is incredibly simple and is decadently delicious. Plus, you can proudly claim you made them from scratch! Take note- these need to rest overnight, so plan ahead! Begin by mixing the dry ingredients with the butter until well combined. Add the eggs, lemon juice, and zest and beat.