Chicken65. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. All totally different from one another with different styles Andhra style or hyderabadi style, Madurai style, restaurant style etc. This is a crispy non-vegetarian dish is perfect for occasions like kitty parties, birthdays and anniversaries.
Whatever the real story, must thank the creator of this delicious chicken starter recipe. I am going on a short summer holiday in a while (an hour to be precise) 🙂 and will see you all after the first week of June. Although I have tried, I have yet to find a recipe that calls for that many ingredients but it is a possibility. You can have Chicken65 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken65
- It’s 250 g of Boneless chicken.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- It’s of Coriander powder1tsp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Corn flour.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Garlic cloves 3.
- You need of Green chilly 4_5.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Curd.
Recipe by Chefsarah _kamal. got this recipe from a hyderabadi neighbor, who would always have this on her party menu, n frankly i dont blame her bcoz i can never have too much of this dish, n any one who has tasted this dish loved it, even my hard to please friend. Add chicken pieces to the batter and marinate for about one hour. The flavor and strong fragrance of the. The ingredients are flexible, so you can use a mixture of cumin, turmeric, coriander, and garam masala, or get more creative, as long as you also include chili powder and a ginger-garlic paste.
Chicken65 step by step
- Cut chicken into cubes and add garlic ginger paste,red chilly,coriander cumin powder egg and corn flour and marinate chicken for 20 mins..
- Take a pan add half of oil in pan and deep fry chicken. Remove it..
- Then take other pan add garlic cloves small greenchilly and curry leaves and saute for 5mins then add fried chicken pieces. In this add little bit curd coriander powder and red chilly powder and mix it..
- Add fresh coriander lraves n drops of lemon juice to it..
Some say it originated in Chennai at a small Indian restaurant. In a bowl combine all the ingredients given under to marinate and mix well add the chicken pieces and mix well so that the chicken is well coated with all the spices. There are different stories behind its name, whatever the story be, its the taste which has made this dish an all time favourite. Very popular in restaurants and fast food menus. But with the right use of spices the same restaurant quality can be aquirred with ease at home.