Homemade Tartar Sauce. Brighten Your Party with Easy-To-Prepare Recipes From Kraft.com. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, and minced onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
I'll never purchase tartar sauce again!! Thank you.thanks to all who left comments. Mix mayonnaise, onion, dill pickles, sweet pickles, parsley, lemon juice, capers, mustard, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. You can cook Homemade Tartar Sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet relish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice or 1/4 tsp of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 of tblsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Homemade tartar sauce with mayonnaise, dill pickles, capers, and more. It's quick, easy to make, and much better than anything you can buy in a jar! Serve it with fish or crab cakes. Great tasting homemade tartar sauce for seafoods.
Homemade Tartar Sauce step by step
- Mix all your ingredients together to fully combined and you can smell what tarter sauce smells like..
- Cover sauce for about 10 mins in fridge..
It's packed with pickles green onions, olives and garlic. By sal; Honeyed Habanero and Toasted Garlic Tartar Sauce. This delicious, just spicy enough tartar sauce is especially good with fried seafood. The honey really mellows the habanero and makes the tartar perfect. Homemade Tartar Sauce tastes so much fresher than store-bought, and learning how to make Tartar Sauce at home is simple.