Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing. Pay less than grocery store prices and get the convenience of easy delivery. Find Deals on Citrus Salad Dressing in Condiments on Amazon. Combine the pineapple, mango, strawberries, green grapes, blueberries, and blackberries together in a large bowl.
Filled with a colorful combination of pineapple, mango, peaches, nectarines and berries, then tossed with a tangy citrus-honey dressing, this fruit salad is the perfect healthy dessert! Rainbow Fruit Salad with Honey Citrus Dressing This Rainbow Fruit Salad with Honey Citrus Dressing is a great addition to breakfast or it makes a healthy snack idea any time! Easy to make ahead and enjoy all week! You can have Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing
- You need 1 pack of blueberries.
- You need 1 pack of strawberries.
- It’s 1 pack of golden berries.
- It’s 2 of starfruits.
- It’s 5 slices of watermelon.
- Prepare 5 of oranges.
- You need 2 sprigs of Mint.
- It’s of Honey Citrus Dressing.
- It’s 5 teaspoons of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Vibrant fruit salad with a sweet honey citrus dressing is a perfect summer side dish. We are hitting record temperatures in Arizona so it is all about laying by the pool, BBQ's, and eating all of those luscious summer fruits. Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, honey and water in a small saucepan. In a large bowl, combine fruit.
Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing step by step
- Cut an orange into halves, empty the orange meat from the orange skin carefully, set aside.
- Cut the watermelon, orange, starfruit or any of you favourite fruits into desirable shapes.
- Prepare the orange and lemon zest with a lemon zester and prepare mint leaves (for garnish).
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the cut fruits, blueberries, golden berries etc. into the orange bowls.
- Drizzle the honey citrus dressing over the fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves, orange and lemon zest and serve.
In a small bowl, combine the honey, lime juice, zest and vanilla. Pour over fruit; gently toss to coat. This easy fruit salad is made with fresh berries and a zingy citrus-mint dressing. It's a fresh no-cook side dish that goes with all the summer dishes whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. Prepare fruit: chop fruits (except blueberries) and add to a large mixing bowl.