Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta. Find Deals on Pasta Alfredo Sauce in Groceries on Amazon. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Try this recipe for super easy chicken made with tasty Alfredo sauce, Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese. It is very good served over egg noodles or rice. This is how to make a One Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta with al dente pasta and a silky creamy sauce. You can have Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta
- You need 250 gm of Boneless chicken.
- It’s 200 gm of Penne pasta.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 200 gm of Button Mushrooms.
- You need 3 teaspoon of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Finely Chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of small Finely Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Red Chilli Flakes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need 100 gm of cheese.
Add the cream and parmesan at the end to avoid gluggy sauce and unevenly cooked pasta. Watch the video and see how easy this is! This is not meant to be an authentic Italian pasta. Chicken Alfredo Pasta brings golden brown chicken, fettuccine pasta and creamy Parmesan Alfredo sauce together in perfect harmony.
Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta step by step
- Marinate chicken with 1 tablespoon Oregano, salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, red chilli flakes, lemon juice and olive oil and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 392 degrees F and cook the chicken for 25 mins..
- Boil and cook pasta.. Add a pinch of salt while cooking. Keep aside the pasta for cooling. Make sure pasta is not overcooked..
- Heat butter in a wok. Add garlic, onion, oregano, chilli flakes, pepper and salt..
- Add the capsicum, mushrooms and chicken to the wok. Cook till the vegetables are partially cooked..
- Add maida and milk. Reduce the flame..
- Add pasta to the wok and stir well, if it gets a bit dry feel free to add some more milk..
- Grate cheese on top and bake the pasta at 325 degrees F for 15 mins.. Enjoy a hot creamy treat!.
It is easy to pull together and kid friendly. I love to serve it with Cheese Garlic Bread and Bacon Wrapped Asparagus. My son is absolutely in love with this pasta. He says that I have one up on the Olive Garden. What to Make with Alfredo Sauce.