Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of & 3/4 cups all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed bananas.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl or mixer, mix the sugar and melted butter..
- Once those are mixed nicely, add the eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, add the lemon juice, sour cream, chocolate morsels, and bananas. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, place your batter into your greased loaf pan and shake the pan. You're trying to make the batter as flat as you can..
- Place pan into the oven and leave for 60-65 minutes. Your banana bread is done when you can stick a toothpick into the center, and it comes out clean.(aside from the melted chocolate).
- Let the bread sit in the pan for 10 mins. Then remove and let it cool on a wire rack. All done! Enjoy your yummy banana bread!.