Chocolate chunk banana bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Because THIS banana bread is sweetened only with bananas. Of course, I ruined the sugar free thing by adding chunks of chopped chocolate (so much better than chocolate chips guys – try it), but who can resist big melted chocolate chunks in their banana bread?!?
But don't forget it's easy to wrap up and take to work, too! Paleo Chocolate Chunk Tahini Banana Bread made with all gluten-free, vegan ingredients and with no refined sugars! So this recipe idea actually stemmed from a comment thread on my first baking video (chocolate cake for breakfast) and I was having a day where. You can cook Chocolate chunk banana bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- You need 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. After a while both want something more—a merging of wills, a commitment! Whatever gets the banana bread made though, right?
Chocolate chunk banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Anyway, before I jump into gooey chocolate chunks and rich almond buttery cake-like bread, I want to say Happy Birthday to my daughter Emily! Chocolate and bananas are a match made in heaven, so I love loading up my banana bread with chunks of chocolate. I also sometimes add cocoa powder to the batter to make a double chocolate banana bread. I don't like nuts in my banana bread, but some people like to add chopped walnuts or. Keyword: banana bread, Chocolate, pati's mexican table.