Strawberry Yoghurt Mousse and Berry Sauce 【Recipe Video】. We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients. See great recipes for Strawberry Yoghurt Mousse and Berry Sauce 【Recipe Video】 too!
See great recipes for Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing too! Recipes YUMMY Strawberry Yoghurt Mousse With Berry Coulis. This mousse is so easy to prepare, yet makes a fantastic looking dessert – especially for kids. You can cook Strawberry Yoghurt Mousse and Berry Sauce 【Recipe Video】 using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yoghurt Mousse and Berry Sauce 【Recipe Video】
- You need of Strawberry mousse.
- You need 90 g (3.2 oz) of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp of granulated sugar (for strawberries).
- It’s 60 g (2.1 oz) of milk.
- You need 120 g (4.2 oz) of greek yoghurt (or strained yoghurt ).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar (for yoghurt ).
- You need 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) powdered gelatin.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water (for gelatin).
- It’s 60 g (2.1 oz) of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s of Berry Sauce.
- You need 120 g (4.2 oz) of frozen strawberries.
- It’s 80 g (2.8 oz) of frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 65 g (5.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brandy.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 100 g (2/5 cup) of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2-3 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need leaves of mint.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
In a blender, place the strawberries, yogurt, and lime juice and puree a few seconds until smooth. Strain out the seeds and then taste. Whip the cream until thick and fold into the strawberry mixture. Serve with a spoonful of Greek yogurt and strawberries.
Strawberry Yoghurt Mousse and Berry Sauce 【Recipe Video】 instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/-d4vzzql_lY.
- 【Strawberry mousse】Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water until soft peaks form. Add vanilla essence and mix. Let it sit in a fridge. Cut frozen strawberries into small pieces. Put the strawberries in a small bowl and add 2.5 Tbsp granulated sugar to it. Mix roughly with a spoon..
- Warm it with microwave to melt the sugar. (600W 1-2 mins) Pour the strawberry paste and milk into a blender. Make strawberry milk juice with a blender..
- Let gelatin soak in the water. Please put water first to prevent unevenness. Put greek yoghurt into a large bowl. Add 2 Tbsp granulated sugar to it. Mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add the strawberry milk juice to the yoghurt in 3 parts. Stir well each time. Melt the gelatin with a microwave (600W 5-10 sec). Please warm the gelatin little by little so as not to boil. Add the melted gelatin to the strawberry mixture and mix well..
- Stir it for 2-4 mins, until it gets thickened lightly. Add the whipped heavy cream in 2 parts. Stir well with a whisk each time. Pour it into each glass. Let them cool in a fridge for 1-2 hours to set..
- 【Berry Sauce】Put frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, granulated sugar, water, and lemon juice in a small pot. Cook it for 8 mins over medium heat or until it gets thickened lightly. Please cook it while stirring..
- Turn off the heat and add brandy, mix roughly. Pour the sauce into a small bowl. Cool it down and chill in a fridge..
- 【Let's finish up!】For topping, add sugar to heavy cream, and whip it while cooling with ice water until peaks form. Add vanilla essence and mix well. Transfer it to a piping bag fitted with a star tip..
- Take the mousse and sauce out from the fridge. Top the mousse with the sauce. Pipe whipped cream on the top of each..
- Top it with mint leaves. It's all done!!.
See great recipes for Strawberry Yoghurt Mousse and Berry Sauce 【Recipe Video】 too! See great recipes for Smoked salmon with ikura and yoghurt too! Strawberry Mousse Pumpkin N Spice. heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, strawberry sauce, vanilla extract. You can leave them to set over night. Once set drizzle the kept berry juice over the mousse, and top with fresh berries.