Fried Shrimps. Clean and purify your body, neutralize excess acids, and balance pH levels! Find Deals on Plush Fried Shrimp in Preschool Toys on Amazon. We really like fried shrimp & this recipe is the best I've come across.
Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and season with salt and pepper. Line a baking tray with paper towels and set aside. In a shallow baking dish, whisk together milk, buttermilk and hot sauce. You can have Fried Shrimps using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Shrimps
- You need of Shrimps (500g).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Shrimp Marinade (optional you could use your own marinade).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Onion and garlic powder.
These fried shrimp are jumbo shrimp coated in seasoned breadcrumbs, then deep fried to golden brown perfection. The perfect main course or appetizer option that's even better than what you'd get at a restaurant! I happen to be a shrimp lover; whether it's shrimp pasta, shrimp fried rice, or these delightfully crunchy fried shrimp. There are many great ways to cook shrimp, and fried shrimp is always a crowd pleaser, whether served as a fun appetizer or special main dish.
Fried Shrimps step by step
- Marinate the shrimps first for 1 hour in the fridge or preferably overnight..
- Crack the nerves of the shrimps to make it flat, so that it doesn't curl up when frying..
- Dip the shrimps in the flour first, then the eggs and finally with the bread crumbs. It is better of course to season every station to enhance the flavor..
- When done fry in hot oil until the skin gets golden brown and it has reached the preferred color. Check one and if it's not done from the inside just pop them in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees C..
- Then serve hot on a plate and bon appetit..
It can be breaded in many different ways, and this recipe calling for an egg and milk soak and then cornmeal and flour coating is a real winner. This quick and easy fried shrimp recipe is a great introduction to making your own fried seafood. Feel free to modify the spices used in the breading; add more spice or back off on the Old Bay as you'd like. How to Make Southern Fried Shrimp: Peel and devein shrimp. Roll in seasoned flour until well coated.