Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes. Prepare Angel Hair Pasta to pkg. directions and drain. In a large skillet heat olive oil. Add salt and pepper, continue to cook until hot.
Add more olive oil or pasta water to coat the strands. Top with the tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and freshly grated parmesan cheese. See great recipes for Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes too! You can cook Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes
- You need 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of loosely packed basil leaves.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Pesto.
- You need 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 1 cup of loosely packed fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1 cup of loosely packed fresh parsley.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- You need 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 TBSP of lemon juice.
- You need 3 TBSP of olive oil.
Angel hair pasta with pesto and tomatoes is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make angel hair pasta with pesto and tomatoes at your home. Angel hair pasta with pesto and tomatoes may come into the following tags or occasion in which you are looking to create your recipe. See great recipes for Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes too!
Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes instructions
- Pesto: In a small pan over medium heat toast the pine nuts stirring occasionally. Around 10 minutes. Let cool..
- In a food processor put nuts, basil, parsley, garlic, salt, several grinds of pepper. Process until you get a coarse paste. You may need to push down with a spatula on the sides. Make sure food processor is turned off if you need to do this..
- Add in lemon juice and olive oil and process till smooth. That's it for the pesto!.
- Cook noodles according to package..
- In a large bowl. Put in noodles. Top with the pesto and grape tomatoes remaining basil. Toss until mixed..
- Plate and top with parmesan cheese..
Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Turn on food processor and drop garlic down feed tube. Stop the processor and add basil, nuts, cheese and salt and pepper. Pulse until finely chopped, then with motor running, add oil gradually through tube until blended. Garnish with sprigs of basil just before serving for extra color and a burst of freshness.