Easy Better Than Restaurant Hummus. How to make our easy hummus recipe with canned chickpeas, garlic, tahini, and olive oil. This is my favorite hummus recipe! With a few simple tricks, you really can make creamy smooth homemade hummus and yes, we really do think it's better than store-bought.
This recipe is vegan, made without tahini, naturally healthy and classic with a hint of garlic. Got more frozen chicken than you know what to do with? Search by ingredient below and I'll give you recipe ideas that will please your palette and. You can have Easy Better Than Restaurant Hummus using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Better Than Restaurant Hummus
- Prepare 2 cups of Boiled Chickpeas (You can use canned too).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour yoghurt.
- You need 1 of &1/2 tbsp Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of th tsp Sugar (to enhance the taste, can avoid if you want).
I started working on this knock-off Trader Joe's edamame hummus recipe two weeks ago. And then on Sunday, my husband and I decided on a whim to stop by Trader Joe's on the way home from the farmers market. Hummus: it's not just a dip. No one would argue with you for thinking that hummus is a damn good dip.
Easy Better Than Restaurant Hummus step by step
- Put all in a blender and blend until smooth consistency and enjoy. Can put some olive oil on top before serving. I don’t like oil too much so didn’t. Enjoy with your pita and Kabab..
But that's not the only (or best) way to enjoy the spread. Good hummus joke if you want it. What's the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chickpea? I've never had a garbanzo bean on my face. How to Make the Best Homemade Hummus with a Few Easy Tricks.