Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. I only had two bananas to use so I probably Banana bread turned out super tasty & moist. Second time I made it, instead of using regular brown. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 4 of bananas, overripe.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 250 g of flour.
- Prepare 100 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of softened butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 30 g of pecan nuts.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 185°C, lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt..
- In separate bowl, mix butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, mashed banana, and nuts..
- Pour banana mixture into flour mixture and stir. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 75 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.