Lemon ice tea. Coffee, tea, coconut water and more. Premium steamed green tea sourced directly from the tea gardens around the country. Made from prized tea bush cultivars and steamed for a rich vibrate character.
The recipe shared here is an easy method and gives a delicious lemon iced tea. I do make lemon ice tea at times during summers. Serve in tall glasses filled with ice and a few mint leaves. You can have Lemon ice tea using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon ice tea
- You need 1 ltr of Boiled water.
- It’s 3 of Lemon lipton tea bags.
- Prepare 100 gms of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 ltr of Cold water.
- You need 2 of lemons, the juice.
- It’s of Ice cubes as needed.
Lemon iced tea is an evergreen favorite to beat the summer blues. Amidst the sweltering heat, a DIY iced tea is not a bad idea. Moreover, a beverage that matches your taste and preference is always a win-win compared to the packaged drinks. Besides, it is fun and easy to make, isn't it?
Lemon ice tea step by step
- Boil water and add tea bag and sugar. Let seep..
- Remove tea bags and let cool..
- Once at room temperature, add cold water or ice cubes. Add lemon juice..
- Ready to serve it..
Preparing iced tea at home can be fun and exciting as it makes you explore your culinary skills. This lemon tea has just just a little kick to it because of the ginger. Serve over ice for a refreshing summer drink. How To Make Lemon Iced Tea. To the hot water add the baking soda and sugar.